Tuesday, February 24, 2004

*Dazed, stoned and frustrated*

Hmmm... Mr Paul, if I start to write about my camp and its internal politics, can I get charged?

Right, *ahem*, imagine the next three minutes of me cursing and using every expletive I can think of.................*three minutes later* Done? Good...load off my chest...

*Clears throat* sorry for the unpleasantness there. The end of the course with its accompanying madness always drives me wild... And it so doesn't help that I lost my pack like two months ago and only realised it yesterday. After a day of fruitless searching, I'm tempted to renounce my belief in the sanctity of human life and encourage not just amputation but summary execution for those caught stealing...my stuff in particular...especially after I noticed that my Sesame Street pencil box has been emptied of all forms of useful material...grr....

Right, back to something more rational, logical and cerebral.......................can't think of anything.......um....Yao Ming hits a career high of 40 points and just misses out on a triple double? Ah forget it...

cya around



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home