Wednesday, November 30, 2005

*Too sleepy to update*

Went to bed at 3.30 a.m. this morning to finish reading season 7 of Will & Grace. Woke up at 9.15 a.m. and went ot visit dentist with some trepidition. Without going too much into details, it transpired all I needed was scaling and polishing. Had lunch with Her and her friend M at the Munchy Monkey. Here was a little exchange:

CL: (reading from magazine, New Man) How to get laid in one night.
S: Uhhuh, right.
M: (Reading the article from the other side, a sidebar on how going with a female increases the attractiveness of the male with her) That's so not true. I don't approach attached males.
CL: (pointing towards another sidebar) That's because you're not one of the 20% of females who will apparently put out on the first night which is what they're targetting.
S: Gee. Between the fact that I'm a debater, a law student, (holds up ring finger) wear this. The only way I could conceivably be more of a conversation stopper or hated is if I'm a tax lawyer working for the IRAS.

And it was off to HC for debate. Personal introduction to the juniors, "Hi I'm your great-great-great-great-great-grandsenior. That's five greats and one grand. Nevermind actually I'm just grand."

Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home