Friday, September 22, 2006

*Dang Pagans!!!!!*

So true to my usual slothful ways, I set my alarm for 7 a.m. but only really get out of bed at 10 a.m. And after bumbling about my room and the bathroom freshening up, I figure what better way to start the day but to partake not only in my drug habit but in a place that is the classic Seattle stereotype/landmark. Yes that's right the Seattle Coffee Cafe just across the road.

Figuring that it was just across the road, I decided to lug my laptop and my International Law textbook (Is International Law really law? How do we analyse International Law? Talk about joyful reading for the day) to the cafe.

Humming a happy tune, I approach the door only to read, "The shop is closed early for the Soltice".

*Expletive expletive expletive*

Note: The title is a piece of satire and is meant to be ironic, and yes it's a gross generalisation as it's entirely possible that people need not be Pagan to decide to close early for the soltice.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaun, the Solstice is not until December, pagan or otherwise!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Shaun Lee said...

But that was what it said on the sign!

Oh well, guess they must have reused it from the previous solstice or somethinge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home