Tuesday, August 29, 2006

*Comments*

Due to incessant spamming on the TagBoard, I have finally decided to take it down. It was not only annoying but the damn spam bots were either a) not funny or b) stroking my ego enough.

As such, I would ask that comments be made preferably on the Bloggers one because I get an email notification. The Enetation one does not tell me and unless I manually check all my previous posts (something I rarely if ever do) there is no way for me to discover if someone has posted a comment.

Peace.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger gambitch said...

Aww, I kinda preferred to use the Enetation one - in fact I've never activated the Blogger commenting system because I never figured out how to port. Besides, I liked blue.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Shaun Lee said...

I suppose if you don't want a response, by all means use the enetation one. I'll generally check the latest few posts for comments but nothing beyond that.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger gambitch said...

I don't think I'd comment beyond the last few posts anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home