Tuesday, April 11, 2006

CBC: The Fifth Estate - Sticks and Stones

*This made my day*

Hillarious exchange between McKeown and Ann Coulter (America's most biased pundit, 2nd is Paul Krugman though) where McKeown catches out Coulter on an error with regards to Canada's participation in Vietnam and Indo-China.

If anyone has read Coulter's book and that person isn't a rabid right wing nut, would definately appreciate why I enjoyed seeing her taken down a peg. The same way I enjoy Michael Moore being taken down as well. I think extremist on both ends general serve to hurt politics more than anything else. This is not to say that I think extreme viewpoints should be censored (*gasp* that's an extreme viewpoint on the freedom of speech) but that moderates should be making their voices heard more.

Anyway, the look on her face is priceless.

Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home