Wednesday, November 16, 2005

*Addendum*

The ST published my rebuttal at Man and apes: There's no science in Creationist views. It's more about theology. *Wince* I made some grammatical errors that I only realised today, I mean "rings through"(?) it has been amended above. *Double wince* they truncated all the URL I provided. Oh well, as long people read it.

Anyway, this controvesy is never going to die out mostly because some peoples' faith is so weak and so dependant upon Fundamentalist Literalism that they will not allow this issue to be resolved. But hopefully, as time goes on, they will get pushed further and further into the realms of kooks and crankdom. It won't stop them from pushing scientific facts as 'evidence' for their particular faith but hopefully they'll stop trying to contaminate Science.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home