Tuesday, September 07, 2010

It has become fairly evident that this particular blog has faded away.

The reason is unfortunately quite simple. It is 11 pm and I am still in the office with no particular end in sight. My life revolves entirely of the business of law and the only things that would motivate me sufficiently to write about are legal issues that I am involved in.

That, however, is a big no no.

Since I am massively skeptical that anyone is about to want to read about my personal life, I fear this will have to serve as my final post.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger gambitch said...

You'd be surprised. I still live and won't mind reading about your personal life. Although my own blog is itself in general fallow because of my own writing job.

Catch up soon.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger smith said...

It's an informative post. I very much look forward to read this post. Law School Experience – An Oswego based leading law education experience provide you legal education, law courses, law degree and online law programs with Socratic method. We bring the unique challenges – challenges you’ve never encountered.

Law School Experience

 

Post a Comment

<< Home