Monday, June 26, 2006

*Enforced break from blogging*

I think this may well have been the longest work enforced break from blogging that I have had since emerging from NS.

But if anyone was wondering what has been happening, I hope to give you a quick brief of what's been occupying my time.

1. Internship. When overtime is a given, the earliest I've popped off from work so far is 6:45.
2. Debate. It's quite hard to say no to a group of enthusiastic debaters. Doesn't mean I'm totally productive at those debate case prep sessions but I think I've managed to fake it thus far.
3. Her. Duh....
4. Family. For that extra warm and fuzzy dose to mitigate certain popular perceptions of I.

Anyway, I need to go to bed but I promise any reader who comes to my blog for logic enforcement and general fisking that I'm going to work on the massive non-sequitor that is Mr. Lionel "Majulah Singapura" De Souza's letter to the ST Forum.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home