Current Position (2006): North American Representative, NUS Debate Team a.k.a. former captain now on hiatus and is just making it up as he goes along.
1. SIA JC Debates: Champions
2. NUS VC Shield: Champions
3. NTU Invitational: Speaker
4. Invited to and adjudicated for the Julia Gabriel Inter Secondary School Debating Tournament
5. Co-coached the HC team that won the ACJC Inter-Collegiates and finalist of the MOE Inter-JC Debating Tournament (formerly known as the SIA JC Debates).
2003 (National Service Period)
5. SMU Hammers: Spoke for NUS C
6. Invited to and adjudicated through to the finals of Hwa Chong Invitational
2004 (National Service Period/NUS)
7. SMU Hammers: ranked in top 1/3
8. Adjudicated in preliminary round of NUS VC Shield
9. Co-coached the Hwa Chong Debating Team that were champions for the AC Inter-Collegiate
10. Coached the Dunman High GEP teams for the Mock Parliamentary Debates
11. NTU Pre-Worlds IVs: Part of the swing team that broke to the quarter finals
12. MMU Worlds: ranked in the top 1/3 of (600 plus) speakers in the world.
13. Executive Tournament Director for Logistics for NUS Challenge Shield 2005
14. Adjudicated every round (6) including both finals of the NUS Chancellor Shield.
15. AUDC: Speaker for NUS A
16. AustralAsians: Speaker for NUS A. Ranked 5th ESL team.
17. Hwa Chong Invitationals: adjudicated semi-finals and finals
18. NTU IVs: Broke to semi-finals. Ranked 7th of 32 teams. Ranked in the top 10 (7th) of 64 speakers.
19. Invited to adjudicate finals of the NTU Inter-School BP Debating Tournament
20. Captain, NUS Debate Team
21. As NUS A, broke to quarter-finals and made it to the semi-finals of the Dorothy Chong Invitationals.
22. Chaired the octo-finals of the AustralAsian Debating Tournament at University of Victoria and panalist on the semi-finals of the ESL championship.
I come with my own notes and can do workshops.