Wednesday, April 28, 2004

*Law*

Off to law interviews tomorrow and written test on friday.

Methinks would not be a good idea to be entirely too honest and say things like "I'm in it for the money" or "it's a more marketable degree than a B.A." Fact of the matter is, I'm not as Huifen puts it, one of the naive ones going into mthings like family law (I don't think my mind could take in the human suffering) or criminal law (I still believe that everyone should have his day in court but looking at the crop of up and coming DPP...*shudder*)

Hence I'll probably become a popular cariciture known as the *ahem* "Corporate Shark". Well...if things go well, I could take up International Law and join and NGO/IGO...

*Evil laughter* onwards to World Domination and Conquest!!!!!

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home