Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to Blogging

Hi, assuming that I still have any readers left, this is to let you know that I'm still alive and fairly well.

The blog was on hiatus for a good bit of time due mostly to the transition back from the States to Singapore. Along the way I had a good number of things to do involving law school, law work (or working after law school), family as well as friends.

Then there was the period where I was bummed by things not entirely going my way (read: not getting ILP) and the blog was left on the backburner for a good long while. And of course the transition back to school and the associated work and readings (and volunteering to do a presentation in the 2nd week on John Locke's prerogative power).

But yes, I'm back and hopefully ready to blog about the stuff that interests me. So stay tuned.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger gambitch said...

Glad you're back in business!

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there I just found your blog via sgsurf and I would like to say that your blog makes an elucidating read. Keep up the good writing.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Shaun Lee said...

Gambitch: Yeah things were kinda grinding for a while but I think it's about settled down.

Luna: Thanks! Comments and readers are always appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home