Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blog on Hiatus?

Well, I'm back from Portland and San Francisco, nice places both and well worth visiting if you're in the Pacific Northwest or generally on the West Coast.

But due to some course scheduling, in particular my inability to get certain courses that I would like, my course load is perhaps slightly heavier than I would have expected. This is not in terms of the number of credit hours but in terms of my familiarity of the subject matter at hand. So without the straight international economics and developmental state stuff that I was hoping to get, I have had to take International Copyright & Trademarks as well as International Mergers & Acquisitions, neither of which I am as familiar with as was the case with International Law or even First Amendment.

And I already have readings to do.

Thus to cut a long story short, I may be shutting down this blog for the next few months until I return home, unless someone else wants to guestblog for a while.

Peace

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger gambitch said...

Or you can use this place to tear your hair out on occasion...

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Shaun Lee said...

Heh, fair enough but most of the hair tearing stuff isn't for public consumption.

How's things with you?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger gambitch said...

Alive, good and posting - mostly going through backdated entries and still struggling to catch up with present-day. Been doing a bit of theatre watching as well, so life's pretty decent.

Football continues to be a joy to observe here too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home