Friday, February 10, 2006

*How Time Flies*

Come next month in March, CL and I will have spent 5 years together. Important milestones in these past 5 years have included the A Levels, National Service, first semester in Law School, first semester's result's (absymal), first debate speaking on opposing teams, first debate speaking together, first tournament where I screwed up our chance of breaking in the last round because I hadn't had enough coffee, And way way too many dates which involved debate, debating and debate prep.

But also I hadn't realised that it has been 3 days since I updated the blog. However, I promise my loyal readers (now actually numbering in the 2 digits =P) a post on how we spent our V-Day celebrations.

It's going to include a review on Crazy Horse in comparison with various cabarets and shows I've watched in the past 2 years. And yes, it's not just going to be about the 'boobies' and will include post-modern and deconstructionist comments. Have fun predicting what the last two terms mean in the context of my general posts.

Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home